Where did you learn to cook or bake? Was it your mom's kitchen? Was it from watching Yia Yia make Baklava or Roast Leg of Lamb and Rice Pilaf? Or was it from watching Dad turn the handle on the souvla (BBQ)?
At this year's Opa! Fest, you can learn how to make some of the most popular Greek dishes as made by both professional Chefs and experienced Yia Yias, Pappous, Moms and Dads. See the schedule below for details.
- 6:30pm-10:00pm - cooking demos
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm - cooking demos
- 6:30pm - Demonstration from our leading Greek Chefs at St. Nicholas.
- 7:30pm - Demonstration from our leading Greek Chefs at St. Nicholas.
- Stop by an learn how our fabulous Greek Cuisine is made. See what our YIA YIAs and mothers taught us.
4:00pm - Sam Backos, Owner, Ernie's Mediterannean Room
5:00pm - Orestis Kaltsounis